Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

I stepped out onto the midway. I was looking for the pirate ship






Ostatni tydzień spędziłam w górach u rodziców. O tej porze roku zazwyczaj jest tyle śniegu, że nie możemy z domu wyjechać samochodem. W tym roku czuje się jak by była wiosna. Życzę Wam wszystkim wszystkiego najlepszego w nowym roku! :)

ENGLISH: I've spent last week in my hometown in the mountains. Usually during Christmas and New Year's Eve there is so much snow, that we can't get out of home! This year I feel like in spring.
This is my last blog post in the 2011, I wish all of you a Happy New Year. See you next year!





pictures by Magdalena Zielasko, edited by Belletette

(Top Shop coat, Urban Outfitters skirt, old t-shirt and beanie, Tommy Hilfiger boots from Schaffaschoes)



MUSIC: Slint - Breadcrump Trail




You can follow me on Facebook & Twitter too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment