Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

OUTFIT: Tiny T-Straps




After seeing the Movie "Water for Elephants" I went straight to my closet to find these t-strap Marc Jacobs shoes again! 

They used to be my favorite shoes for really the longest time a while ago. With the soft pink pearlized leather (yes, hard to photograph) wooden heels and tiny T-Straps they kind of look like vintage dancing shoes but they would fit perfectly in with a '30s Circus Artist look as well :)

So.. uhm yes, I guess "Water for Elephants" will be my next fashion inspiration! And not only Reese her looks but I really like the Menswear as well for outfit inspiration! I guess I have some shopping to do especially for the menswear looks which will be hard to find in a size Small...





FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

No comments:

Post a Comment